With a crisp, clear and full colour display, the all new Haltech iC-7 Display Dash lets you see things in a brand new way. Designed and manufactured in Australia with motoring enthusiasts in mind, the iC-7 offers market-leading features in a unique, state-of-the-art package. Featuring auto-dimming ambient light reactive brightness, user-programmable multi-colour shift light bar, the iC-7 connects directly to all current Haltech ECUs via a CAN network.
- Ideal replacement for individual analogue gauge clusters.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User adjustable brightness control with automatic dimming.
- User configurable channels, units and alarms.
- 14 programmable, seven colour shift light LEDs.
- Controlled via easily accessible, face-mounted control buttons.
- Configuration via Haltech iC-7 software and USB cable.
SUITS: All currrent Haltech ECUs via CAN. Also Plug’n’Play compatible with the following aftermarket ECU brands: Link, MaxxECU, Microtech, MoTeC M1 series, MoTeC hundred series. (M400,600,800 ECUs)
INCLUDES: Haltech iC-7 Display Dash, 34 Pin main connector harness (including 10 x spare pins for input wiring), DTM-4 to DTM-4 CAN extension cable, USB to M5 right angle cable, USB Cable, Mounting Screws, USB flash drive with iC-7 Software, Quick Start Guide, Haltech stickers and a fabric keyring tag